Sunday 11 May 2014

Miss Bulgaria - The breast cancer survivor

I have my very own reason of why I gave my full support for Miss Bulgaria, Veneta Krusteva in this year edition of Miss 7 Continents. It would be very cliche to say that my support for her was based on my cheeky fascination over her hot irresistible full lips, cute face, hot curvaceous body and those silky flocks of blonde hair. The reason for me to lend her my support was because she has competed for Miss Universe 2013!


And here is some gist of her I found from a website called Every Joe written over many month ago prior to Miss Universe 2013.

The scintillating Veneta Krasteva, 21, was born in the town of Sofia. In the 2013 edition of the pageant, she will represent Bulgaria in the Miss Universe. This beauty works as a professional dancer, but she also loves writing poetry and swimming. Most importantly, though, is her outrageously awesome swimsuit body.
Look below to see 9 pictures of Veneta Krasteva. We’ll quickly agree with my assessment of her physical beauty. When not making men drool, she loves being outdoors, and she thinks it is very important to take the time to appreciate nature. Miss Bulgaria especially adores her country’s stunning mountains and pristine beaches.
Despite her young age, she is a breast cancer survivor and has turned her misfortune into a passion for helping other women suffering from breast cancer. She hopes one day to open an oncology clinic that would serve people that would otherwise be unable to afford medical treatment.
 Her sad stories of being diagnosed with breast cancer at a very tender age of 18 really touches me even though thank goodness she is now free from that harmful disease. She being a survivor of breast cancer is now committed to helping other women diagnosed with the disease. She also serves as a member of a charity foundation that takes care of homeless animals.



Enjoy her photos.













No comments:

Post a Comment