Saturday 30 August 2014

It's Better than Before!

The 15th Miss Mediterranean had already kicked off since 15 days ago in the Turkish resort of Antalya and finally reaches its finale today on this 31st August which of course is today!. Honestly, I already knew it has started days ago but I couldn't have enough time to published entries about due to my tight and hectic schedule.

Little remain known about the existence of this beauty contest. Unlike any other international contest, this is a local pageant and therefore you must be truly pageant enthusiast to get to know about it. I recently followed this pageant after accidentally watched their last years 14th contest awesome mud bath. In fact, I didn't even noticed it was part of a beauty contest. Only through Google then I manage to know it were part of a beauty contest activities. It didn't matter if it's just a local pageant held at resort town. No matter how small the pageant was, the beauties of its contestant must be acknowledged.









What so interesting about this years competition is that the 15th edition contestant was much more bustier (boobalicious!) compared to last years ones! And I'm pretty sure guys from around the world will like this.

Here's the list of the 12 beautiful contestant.













My favorite contestant was Esra, Almina and Beste. Their tan complexion are so alluring. Gizem and Yagmur Kevser also wasn't pretty bad at all, because I like their cheek dimples which I found so cute. 

Here are the ranking of the Top Three contestant. I'm quite of disappointed Almina was on the last vote count. Still, it doesn't if she didn't won at all. I hope all of these girl's become world famous.

Updates on the winner coming soon

No comments:

Post a Comment