Sunday 14 September 2014

I chose Luxembourg!

Tonight will be the coronation night of 89th Miss Globe International in Baku, Azerbaijan just 1 day after Miss United Continents crowned her gorgeous winners. Now all eyes from around the world is set to the Little Kazar Islands and the queen of the globe will be crowned.

Ask me who which contestant I'm supporting tonight? The answer shall be of course Miss Luxembourg, Esra. Therefore, why I chose Luxembourg out of so many participating beautiful girls out there? Let me show you her photos then you guys will know.






I love to see her from this angle especially taken from the dark. Kudos to the photographer taking this simple yet breathtaking shots!









She really can pulled on both cute and gorgeous look in this fur coat shots. What more I can say?



And there she was, wearing that voluptuous blue blouse. Some of you may wonder what we may if  she let go off the string. It's all belong to your imagination to visualized it.




Her photos in the competition.












No comments:

Post a Comment